Skip to main content

Nutribullet to the rescue!

I like to make my own laundry soap! There are tons of recipes on pinterest for this and the recipe that I use consists of Arm & Hammer washing soda, oxygen cleaner, smelly crystals and grated Fels Naptha soap.
When I've made this soap in the past it took a lot of time and a little muscle to grate the Fels Naptha bar. When I used the soap in the washing machine the grated soap did not always dissolve.
Enter the Nutribullet! I decided to cut the Fels Naptha bar into chunks that would fit in the Nutribullet container. I used the milling blade and it turned the soap into a very fine powder in just a short time.
I then decided to mix all of the ingredients in the Nutribullet. I was really pleased by the texture of the soap and of the way the Nutribullet made short work of pulverizing the Fels Naptha!



Comments

Unknown said…
Wow! I never thought of using my Nutribullet for this! I'm going to try ithis. Thanks for sharing!
SImply Pawla said…
Wow, that really did a great job, I actually like grating the soap, but I love how fine yours ended up being...add Nutribullet to wishlist.
William white said…
Thanks for the great post on your blog, it really gives me an insight on this topic.
buy nutribullet dubai 2020

Popular posts from this blog

The Holy Family-Kim Bright file

This is my second Kim Bright file & I loved the way it turned out! It took an hour to cut it out and about 4 hours to weed. I just took my time and tried my best.

recycled Lipton tea jars

There is a saying in the south that if the Good Lord made anything better than iced tea, he kept it for himself. We drink a lot of tea around here. My husband and son love sweet tea & I drink it unsweetened. My husband and son also love MickeyD sweet tea for a buck! This summer I had a collection of empty tea jars so I wanted to see what I could do with them. I was inspired by a Plaid video showcasing Mod Podge and glass jars. I adapted the project so I could call on some of my digital graphic stash to make these candle holders. For my digital graphics I printed a paper of antique maps from  Miss Crow's Magickal Emporium™ , Jaguarwoman's "Wetlands" Backgrounds and my all time favorite designer Miki Ferkul .I have a lot of Miki's kits and I cannot remember which one that this print came from. I printed these and applied them to the jars with Mod Podge. I opted for battery operated candles for safety reasons. Hopefully tomorrow I can take photos of

Christmas shadowbox

This is a photo was taken in 2004 & it was the last Christmas that my sister and I spent together. In spring 2005 she was diagnosed with Multiple myeloma. She passed away December 2005. I miss you Lydia! I've had this photo in my kitchen window since 2004 and I decided to make a shadow box with it. I scanned the photo onto a digital page and printed it. Then I added the star and jingle bells.